We are looking for several carpenters (m/f/d) for our European-wide operating customer!
- Completed vocational training as a carpenter, or a related profession. If no such training is available, several years of experience in the field of interior construction/exhibition stand construction must be available (CV).
- Sufficient knowledge of German or English for oral communication on board among colleagues and superiors (B1- level)
- Valid driving licence and the ability to travel independently to the respective work locations
- Willingness to work in assembly in other European countries and Germany (currently Netherlands: Schiedam; Zwijndrecht; Vlissingen; Makkum; Aalsmeer)
Germany: Bremen; Wewelsfleth; Bremerhaven Italy: Viareggio
- Reading and working from/to 2D drawings on the laptop
- Team players
- Employees with attention to detail and accuracy
Important to know:
- Working hours: 50-60 hours week - 10 working hours per day
- Hourly wage: from 16,50 Euro hourly wage / gross / hour
Salary: 53.00 euros net per working day, of which accommodation must be paid for
Your contact to us:
Opus Revisions und Montage GmbH
Contact person: Marcel Lilienthal